Innova 2 FLEX
The need to accelerate applications such as security and access to storage spans AI, media and entertainment, cloud, and more. The NVIDIA® Mellanox® Innova™-2 Flex Open Programmable SmartNIC natively offers industry-leading accelerations, such as hardware support for RoCE, overlay networks, stateless offload engines, and NVIDIA GPUDirect®. Similarly, the on-board FPGA further increases flexibility by offloading the CPU of processes within custom applications.
Open Programmable SmartNIC
Maximizing network efficiency and scalability, the NVIDIA Mellanox Innova-2 Flex Open Programmable SmartNIC offers customers an open platform to develop custom-made offloads for a range of markets, including Storage, High-Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence, Security, and more. By combining the advanced ConnectX®-5 InfiniBand and Ethernet network controller ASIC with a state-of-the-art FPGA on board creating the ideal infrastructure for developers to implement their own applications to achieve hardware-like performance with minimum time-to-market.
Achieving Maximum Efficiency
The NVIDIA RoCE technology encapsulates packet transport over Ethernet and lowers CPU load to enable a high bandwidth and low latency network infrastructure for networking and storage-intensive applications.
The groundbreaking NVIDIA ASAP² technology delivers innovative SR-IOV and VirtIO acceleration by offloading Open vSwitch datapath from the host’s CPU to the adapter to enable extreme performance and scalability.
ConnectX adapters leverage SR-IOV to separate access to physical resources and functions in virtualized environments. This diminishes I/O overhead and allows adapters to maintain near non-virtualized performance.
- Dual-port 25Gb/s Ethernet or dual-port EDR InfiniBand / 100Gb/s Ethernet
- Complete Mellanox and Xilinx FPGA for “look-aside” accelerations
- Low latency RDMA and RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
- OVS and Erasure Coding offloads
- NVIDIA Mellanox PeerDirect® communication acceleration
- End-to-end QoS and congestion control
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization
- RoHS compliant
- Versatile adapter combining ability to accelerate computational tasks
- Leverages single PCIe slot for providing “look-aside” accelerations
- Suitable for FPGA as a service deployment
- Suitable for advanced security and compression accelerations
- Industry leading throughput and latency for data center applications
- Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity
- Open platform for easy development of user applications and deployment to the FPGA